Seriously...what's up with that!? The complete opposite to the leggings (which have returned in recent years and has now apparently replaced pants), the 'Aladdin' pant, AKA harem/genie pants is the latest fashion.
My thoughts? The crotch is so low it looks like you've pooed your pants! Not to mention the drapey look the pants promote only look *fashionable on super-thin women. Try a pair of Aladdin's pants on (and I did) if you're a regular, curvy woman, and you'll see that all that extra, droopey material serves only to add more weight and thickness to your frame. Definitely not the look you want to go for.
I will, however, admit that the pair I tried on were super comfortable, but even I, the 'regular' woman, want to look good in my lounge wear!
I think that unless you can rock the socks off them (an I've seen a couple of lucky women that have), they should be kept in the dress up box for an I dream of Jeanie party.
*notice how I used the word 'fashionable' as opposed to 'good'. Fashionable items don't always look good. Trust me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment