Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dead 'Didge

How shocked I was to watch Neighbors tonight to see the Bridgette Parker had died from a blood clot!
What was witht he weird introduction with Bridgette saying goodbye to her husband, Declan and a toddler version of their newborn, India? That didn't make sense to me at all.
I'm trying to focus more on this blog than watching it as I tear up seeing everyone so upset. I'm such a sucker.
Dodgy Declan though, he won't even look after India. Apparently she has Bridgette's eyes and he can't even look at her. The Parker's are puting a spanner in the works by up and leaving to Oakey and they want to take India. Declan's letting them! What will he do now? Which new family will come to Erinsborough and take on the Parker's house?
On the upside, I think the writers were clever by lightening up the mood with the cake-baking competion held by some of Ramsey streets other residents, who all, strangely, congregated at Susan and Karl's to talk about Bridgette.

No comments:

Post a Comment