I don't know about you, but without Masterchef on our TV screens at 7PM each evening, I'm at a loss as to what to do!
The recipes as interesting as the cooks. The finale was so emotional. I cried along with Julie, George and Gary. Even the fact that Manu Fidel, famous French chef, was crying was a testiment to the impact that Julie had on people. I'm so glad she won over Poh. Somehow, in my eyes, she just didn't seem deserving having being eliminated weeks earlier.
So what to do now?
Sure, I could watch Channel 10's heavily advertised '7PM project', but i'd rather read the Herald Sun for news. It's much more informative, and the unnecessary crap is easier to filter. Plus Dave Hughs's voice is annoyingly whiney. Don't we see/hear enough of Carrie Bickmore and Dave Hughs on Rove anyway?
There is always 'A Current Affair' with the grave-looking Tracey Grimshaw, but all they seem to show is exactly that: affairs and love rats, with a sprinkling of 'hard done by' thrown in. Hardly worth reporting on.
Cooking dinner is so uninspiring now... better dig out my Donna Hay recipe books again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment