Monday, August 23, 2010

A year on and the Aladin pants are still here!

Yes, it has been a year and I still see these Aladin pants walking the streets. i have, admittedly, bought into the adult version of them: the fluid cargo pant with elasticised cuffs from Cotton On.
Not as billowy or I-just-pooped-my-pants in style, but rather, fitted through the hips and bottom, loosening from the thigh down.
I like to use them as an alternative to trackpants when I want to be comfortable and casual in public, without looking like I just came from the gym or the couch!
Have I come around to the idea? Perhaps. Will I ever get a full-blown pair, the likes you see with a drop crotch and made from jersey t-shirt material? Probably not.
...And if I ever did, I'd wear them as trackies in the comfort of my own home where my boyfriend and chihuahua don't give a damn if I look like I've pooped myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment