Monday, August 23, 2010

Will & Grace withdrawal

So it's been a while!
Will & Grace: maybe THE funniest show ever made. I never got into Seinfield or Friends so much, so perhaps you'll argue with me on that point.
I have jsut finished watching the full series of Will & Grace. It's taken me about 5 weeks to get through 8 seasons, each with 4 discs, each disc with 6 episodes. I was averaging about 2 episodes a day. Each episode is apporximately 18 minutes long.
love, love loved it!
The dodgiest part though, was when Debra Messing (Grace) was obviously pregnant with her twins in season 7 and they dod not mention it at all! The only references to it were that she'd put on a bit of weight because of her break-up with husband, Leo! Debra covered up her HUGE bump with floaty kaftans, long coats, strategically placed couch coushins and tricky camera angles. C'mon! It was quite funny to watch!
There are so many one-liners I'd love to share with you, but I'll save it for another post. If you ever get the chance to watch the full seasons I would highly reccommend it- especially the live shows. They had me in stitches watching the actors laughing at their own jokes.
What will I do now on a sunday afternoon???

No comments:

Post a Comment